Kalyan's views

script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

Sunday 13 January 2019

My mind at this moment.

Hi friends!

Hope, by the grace of almighty, you are all okay with everything around you. I have been able to come here today after a prolonged illness, and by the grace of God, I am recovering from my illness gradually. Actually, I was so badly affected that I could not concentrate writing.

During my illness, many of my known friends advised me to close this blog but I did not do so as I always loved reading and writing though I know that I cannot write quality articles which can help my blog become popular, which it is not uptil now. But I think, it is always wise to keep trying as who knows that you may like my articles in future with passage of time and gaining more experience in the meantime.

I have gathered so many experiences during my sickness both good and bad which have enriched me in a big way and I seriously hope that these may help me in understanding human
nature and quality in a much better way and I shall carry these with me for a long long time.

I would like to write something below which I hope you may like. I also hope that this may go as a very valuable piece of advice for everyone and at least I myself will try to follow it.
"Gossips are always worse than thieves as they steal another person's dignity, honour, respect, reputation and credibility which are impossible to restore. When your tounge slips, you cannot recover the words that went off. All of us know that tounge has no bones but it can break many hearts."

At the end now, I would request you all to remain healthy and happy and smile as smile is really a toxic helpful medicine for us.

Thank you so much for your patience and my regards for you all. Bye for now.

Kalyan Ghosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment